| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Barranquilla in May is very hot at 28.1 °C (82.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.4 °C (92.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.8 °C (76.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly arid with sporadic rain. Circa 92mm (3.6in) of liquid is released during an average of 7 days.
- The shortest day is 12:30 long and the longest day is 12:42 long with an average length of 12:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Barranquilla May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Barranquilla, Colombia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Barranquilla:
- Willemstad, Curaçao - 650.4 kms (404.1 miles) ENE
- Coro, Venezuela - 559.5 kms (347.7 miles) E
- Simon Bolivar, Colombia - 66.2 kms (41.1 miles) ENE
- Maracaibo, Venezuela - 335.1 kms (208.2 miles) E
- Barquisimeto, Venezuela - 604.6 kms (375.7 miles) E
- Mene Grande, Venezuela - 437.5 kms (271.9 miles) ESE
- Acarigua, Venezuela - 625.2 kms (388.5 miles) ESE
- Guanare, Venezuela - 590.7 kms (367.1 miles) ESE
- Merida, Venezuela - 469.1 kms (291.5 miles) ESE
- Camilo Daza, Colombia - 411.6 kms (255.8 miles) SE
- San Antonio Del Tachira, Venezuela - 423.4 kms (263.1 miles) SE
- Guasdualito, Venezuela - 596.6 kms (370.8 miles) SE
- Palonegro, Colombia - 455.2 kms (282.9 miles) SSE
- Arauca, Colombia - 614.7 kms (382 miles) SE
- Yariguies, Colombia - 443.3 kms (275.5 miles) SSE
- Bogota, Colombia - 691.1 kms (429.4 miles) S